Five new events have been added to the already established Middle Distance and Short Distance races
OTSO Challenge Salou 2023 presents The Festival :
- FAST. For those looking for a short, quick triathlon with one lap in each discipline (950m SWIM + 30km BIKE + 5km RUN).
- AQUABIKE. For experts in the first two disciplines and who prefer to leave the race on foot to others (1.9km SWIM + 60km BIKE).
- SAILFISH OPEN WATER. For lovers of the ocean (1.9km SWIM).
- CHALLENGE WOMEN. For everyone who likes to run and also wants to support Breast Cancer Research with a 100% supportive registration (4km RUN).
- SCHOOL CHALLENGE. For the little ones and students from local schools (2km RUN).
In each of these new events, participants will be part of OTSO Challenge Salou enjoy the Finisher Experience as if they were professionals. They will also have access to all Challenge Salou services, such as the Paella Party by Montsià.
The Festival is perfect for those who are not quite ready to take on the longer distances and also for families to enjoy a unique sporting experience together, all at one event.