Free parking, limited spaces.
If you stay at La Siesta Salou Resort Camping you will have free parking. If not, you can park around the resort or the starting line.
The supplies will have 226ERS, Redbull, Coca-Cola, Powerade, water, fruit and nuts nutrition products. In spite of this, the exact content of the Provisions will be sent to all the registered ones through the newsletter of the month of September.
Yes. You can deliver gels, etc. through a family member, friend or coach. If done in any other area, the athlete will be automatically disqualified.
It is mandatory to leave the bike and transition bags during check-in hours. On the day of the test you can access the bike and the transition bags until 07:50.
The chip will be delivered on Saturday, October 2nd between 5:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. when you check in.
Se deberá devolver en el momento de hacer el check-out de la bicicleta en el box de transición.
At la Siesta Salou Resort Camping.
- A dorsal
- A tattoo with my bib number.
- Two stickers with my helmet number.
- A sticker with my bib number for the bicycle seatpost.
- Two stickers with my bib number for the transition bags.
- A sticker with my back number for the wardrobe.
- An identifying bracelet.
- A swimming cap
- Two transition bags plus the gift backpack.
- A special bag for Wardrobe (no other bags will be taken on Sunday before the test).
- A ticket for party pasta.
You have to deliver the identity document and the federative license in the case of being federated.
Yes, as long as you have sent an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and the person picking up the number carries an authorization and a photocopy of the triathlete’s ID.
The neoprene cannot be used above 23ºC and will be mandatory below 16ºC. It is optional between both water temperatures.
No, it cannot heat in the exit zone or anywhere that corresponds to the swimming circuit.
In Middle Distance 588 meters.
In Short Distance 390 meters.
Throughout the cycling circuit the lane where the race will run will be closed to traffic. The organization will place traffic cones between the two lanes that will divide the roads into two. That is, at no time vehicles outside the organization will circulate in the lane of the triathletes.
Only time and/or road bikes are allowed. The use of mountain bikes or hybrid bicycles is not allowed.
If the use of bicycles with disc brakes is allowed.
No, they can cheer you up, but not run alongside the triathlete.
Yes, 100 meters before the goal there will be a Meeting Point for relatives or companions who wish to enter the finish line next to the triathlete. Mandatory companions must leave the premises after crossing the Finish Line.
The participation by relays can be in male, female or mixed teams of 2 or 3 components and only for the Middle Distance modality. Each team will have a hat, a chip and a bib.
The witness is delivered giving the number and the chip to the partner. From the start of the competition to cross the finish line, the chip must be carried by the team member who is competing; always on the ankle, so the relay is passed delivering the chip to the partner.
The collection of bibs and check-in can be done by a single component of the equipment, as long as it shows the identification.
- DORSALES: DNI (original, photocopy, photo on the phone) of the components of the equipment (in its entirety), and in case of being federated, it must also be accredited.
- CHECK IN: identifying material such as: bicycle with dorsal, helmet with labels, hat, dorsal, bracelet and chip.
Access to the transition zone of the components of each team can be done by the end of the race on foot showing the identification bracelet to the control staff and must wait for the relay in the area enabled for their bicycle within the area.
- El chip se lo pone en el tobillo el nadador.
- Al finalizar la natación el nadador va a boxes en el lugar asignado donde está la bicicleta del equipo. Allí le estará esperando el ciclista, ya cambiado, con el dorsal puesto. El nadador le tiene que pasar el chip al ciclista.
- El ciclista, al acabar su segmento, tiene que ir a la zona de transición a dejar la bici donde le estará esperando el corredor, ya cambiado. Una vez esté la bici colgada, se tendrán que dar el chip y el dorsal al corredor.
- Una vez el corredor tenga el dorsal y el chip empezará a correr.
- A falta de 100 metros para cruzar la meta los otros componentes de equipo podrán correr junto a él y cruzar todos juntos el arco de llegada.
Any person wishing to participate, individually or by relay, in Challenge Salou (Middle or Short Distance), will be at their own risk and responsibility. In this sense, the participant must accept the responsible statement at the time of registering online.
The organization has vehicles that will go to the end of the race to pick up the triathletes that have been cut. The organization will withdraw the number to the cut triathlete and it will be his option to use the vehicles that will transfer him to the goal. In case of not using it, it will be your own responsibility and will go with open traffic without protection of the organization and Mossos d’Esquadra.
Day insurance for Middle and Short Distance is priced at 10 euros. You have to hire it the day you register, if for some reason you did not hire it, you should contact email@example.com
No, if you have a triathlon license you should not take out day insurance.
You must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the information you want to change.
No, the registration is personal and non-transferable.